Feed Shark When I Grow Up: I knew better

19 March 2009

I knew better

Really, I did.

I know, I made my first vehicle road-worthy at the youthful age of fifteen.

I built my second vehicle into a sub-12 second 1/4 mile drag racer before I hit twenty.

So, WHY? you may ask did I know better?

Because I have barely touched a wrench or a socket in the last five years.

Yep, I'm out of practice.

OK, so I've replaced the turbo on my truck. And done a few other piddly things to it.

I've installed a few things here & there, but the sway bar really should've been easy tonight.

It wasn't.

Not even close.

Damnit!

Looks like someone shipped me the wrong part.

Of course, you would think I might check that before tearing into the box like a 3-yr old @ Christmas.

Nope.

Not me.

Never.

Figures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to When I Grow Up