Feed Shark When I Grow Up: Fifty days

14 April 2009

Fifty days

For those of you who thought this directly related to the period between the Resurrection and Pentecost it shall prove somewhat of a disappointment.

I have one, single, solitary, definable, personal, obtainable goal for 2009 (note how I wait until April to stick up goals and it's not a resolution).

1). Fish for some portion of fifty (50) days in 2009.

I'm severely behind.

Today makes five(5).

I'm 10% there.

I don't have to fish the entire day (although those are definitely bonus!), just wet a line.

It makes it easier that there's a pond in the front yard, of course, and three of the five days consisted solely of walking across the driveway with my fly rod and relaxing.

I hope to attain this goal, Lord willing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to When I Grow Up