Feed Shark When I Grow Up: Springtime Fridays

06 May 2009

Springtime Fridays

I think at least half the world takes Friday afternoons off work, especially in the Springtime, and especially around my neck of the woods.

The fields are full of purple, blue, yellow, white flowers surround by green everywhere.



The fish are biting.



The birds are singing.

The phones aren't ringing. At least here at the office. And every first business day of the month, we're kicked out of our computer system to close the books on the previous one.

The new shop isn't ready for me to go take pics.

I have no permanent place to setup all this new photographic gear, which is driving me crazy sitting in my office floor.

It's like putting an alcoholic in a liquor store with $6K in his pocket and saying, "You can look, but you can't touch."

I usually go run a few errands on Wednesday afternoons - Lowe's to pick up odds-n-ends for the shop; the sign store to pick up any orders we have ready; this place or that. Just something to break up the week, but it needs to be done.

We don't have any meetings scheduled for this Friday, so . . .


I think I'll take the afternoon off and "run errands".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to When I Grow Up