Feed Shark When I Grow Up: Today's the day!!!!

01 May 2009

Today's the day!!!!

Guess what has arrived!!!!

I'll give you three guesses and the first two don't count.

And you can't cheat and look at the picture below.

Now, watch it rain all weekend and I will have to sit in the house and drool, um, I mean, clean the thing all weekend.

At least the wife is out of town. She hates the smell of solvents and light machine oil in the house. She thinks they should be relegated to the garage or the workshop. I, personally, think light machine oil would make a great black tie affair cologne.

I could market that, and a few others to a select crowd of men and make enough to pay off the house and go fishing for a few days.

Or buy a few more rounds for break-in.


But then again, I like the smell of diesel fuel.

Hopefully, I'll post some pics of my own before the weekend is out.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to When I Grow Up