Feed Shark When I Grow Up: I just realized

07 July 2009

I just realized

My 15 yr old cursed, out loud, in my presence, on Friday.

It took me over 4 days to comprehend that.

He was quoting his boss, but he said "5h!t" in front of me, his Mom, his Aunt & Uncle and maybe even a grandparent (kinda doubtful on that one, but it was at their house).

It didn't even phase me. Other than to wonder if the "little ears" were around to hear his very loud self telling the story. He was recounting a story in response to one about his young cousin who used "damnit" relating something to her mother.

His Mom was more worried that he was being loud enough for a grandparent to hear, but I just laughed at his story. It was funny.

It was even better the 2nd time he said it!

Damnit! Now I gotta have a chat with him about using those words when he's not on a construction site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to When I Grow Up