Feed Shark When I Grow Up: The Coming Weekend

16 April 2010

The Coming Weekend

Plans:

Do more tile . . .


or at least watch him do more tile

until the walls look much more complete even than this . . .



Which it already does.  That 4th row is complete and there are 10" travertine shelves on either end (hand cut & polished by yours truly!) as well as the two center tiles around the window.  The 8" shelves will get installed this weekend as well, Lord willing.

Hopes are to get most of that wall done and a significant portion of the other two walls.

Because this is the 2nd to last weekend for a month that we have to work on this shower.



I will likely find myself running away from more of this . . .



which, when I'm not in such a hurry to keep the camera from getting wet (read: not paying close attention to the dangers at hand) looks something more like this . . .


I escaped, albeit barely with only wet patches from the knees down . . .

I would really like to spend more time with a camera capturing the fleeting moments of Spring . . .





And maybe even some of the less-than-successful cleanup efforts in our downtown area . . .



And the rest of the time is gonna be spent watching these grow (or something equally as exciting energetic, I'm certain) . . .




I thought I had a photo shoot this weekend, but we got our wires crossed (OK, somebody got some wires crossed, but I'm not saying exactly who that person might be).


What I really want to find again and photograph more of is this . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to When I Grow Up