Feed Shark When I Grow Up: Hanging over my head

06 August 2010

Hanging over my head

I have way too much going on to ever get done with them all.

Just the fun stuff alone would take me 3 or 4 lifetimes.

However, I have a couple of photo-shoot edits hanging over my head that I *need* to get done.

And I just have little to no motivation to finish them.

OK, so "No" isn't the right term.

Just very little compared with everything else I need to get accomplished as well as all the stuff I want to do.

I need a graphic designer.

So I'm trying to train my 14 yr old - somewhat, sorta, kinda, maybe.

He says he's "interested", but who knows.

Just means I have a weekend of late night computer time glued to Lightroom and Photoshop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to When I Grow Up